Saturday, August 28, 2004

Deep sigh...

DEEP SIGH...

I'm listening to Alicia Keys' song "If I Ain't Got You..."

I woke up this morning, my hair all messed up, dried saliva on the side of my lips, and I can't barely open my eyes since muta is blocking my eyes.

Typical weekend for me... I thought. I got up, arranged the bed sheets and the pillows and fixed myself. I ate breakfast and went upstairs to watch t.v.

I'm in a deep state of depression and worry right now that's why I'm so lazy to move. I'm so sad right now and people please don't ask me why cuz I don't know the reason too.

Got too many problems I guess. Suffering from a burn-out from all the stuffs din siguro. Or maybe I just miss him. Parang sa artik nung ex ng ex-blockmate ko, di ko lang maalala yung exact words.

Oh well... I'll probably go out and have coffee, read my lessons and finish my drawing book in zoology. Typical "depressed" day for me... Sighh..... Next time na lang ulit, when i'm in a good mood.

Things are not going well for me kaya madalang lang ako mag-post... Hayy.... Bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home